Wednesday, April 4, 2018

TV: Alexa and Katie ep. 1-4

Alexa and Katie
Episode 1-4

Description:
High school is hard for all students, but it's even more difficult for somebody who is dealing with personal challenges that most teens don't. That is the case for freshman Alexa, who is undergoing cancer treatment while trying to adjust to high school. She maintains her outgoing personality and enthusiasm for life despite her health issues, thanks in part to loyal best friend Katie remaining by her side through it all. Whether they're at school, home or the hospital, the girls are always by each other's side through thick and thin. Also part of Alexa's life is determined and protective mother Lori.

My Review: It was nice to watch a show that had a sort-of positive feel with if its subject was cancer. I like the support Alexa has thru the first 4 eppys and I will so be watching the rest of this series that is bought to us by Netflix. Also love the opening song and I so want it! Yup like this show! And I'll update this when I finish the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment